Thursday, August 27, 2015

showers of blessing!

This past weekend we celebrated my big brother, Soup & sis in law, Trish's babyshower! This is their 1st baby and it's a boy!!! I am so excited to have a nephew on the way and he will make his entrance sometimes this fall! It's been a long time since we had a nephew on our side of the family because there's been a string of girls...basically all granddaughters + 1 grandson (who is 23 years old now)!! Also, it didn't help that my brother was the only boy in our siblings!!! Yay to Girl power on the Choup side  :-) However, my brother's son will be the first 3rd generation "Choup" to pass down the family name!!! Such a wonderful blessing from God to have this new addition to our big family!!!

It was wonderful to see family & friends traveling near and far to come celebrate this little bundle of joy, baby Choup! It was filled w/ so much love, laughter, fun & food!!! So thankful for those that came out to celebrate w/ our family and making it extra special for Soup & Trish! It makes me rejoice in such happiness to see that my brother & Trish is surrounded by amazing family & friends that are always there for them through these important milestones in life! We have to embrace each moment given to us because this life is so precious and can be so short if we take it for granted! I love celebrating life! It brings happy tears to my eyes to see my brother enter fatherhood soon! I know he will be the best father he can be to his son b/c he just has so much LOVE to give! He's an amazing Uncle to my daughters and i couldn't ask for anything more! I can't wait to hear what names my brother & Trish came up with! Most of all, i can't wait to meet my nephew so i can spoil him w/ love, hugs & kisses!!! Here are some pics from the baby shower "Elephant" themed party for the baby boy! There are so many pics to share but here are some of my fave highlights!

I love ordering the Picture cakes made by Giants! The Photos were taken by Me :-) They always do an amazing job on the cakes & it taste amazing! White cake w/ strawberry filling & whipped topping!



There goes Soup's snowball tower! Kelly did an AMAZING job w/ the cupcakes & chocolate dipped pretzels!!


Parents to be!!! Congrats Trish & Soup! love you so much!

Why is my brother cracking up so much???....

hahaha that's why!!! what a funny book huh...is that how we parents feel LOL..."Go the F*** to Sleep" by Adam Mansbach

so many gifts!!! :-)

Trish & I went to Homegoods about a month ago and she saw this industrial lookin' organizer, she was thinking about getting it for baby's nursery. However, she ended up not getting it that day so we left home! A couple of weeks later i went back to Homegoods praying it would still be there and thank goodness it was!

Trish & her mom

Trish & our Momma Choup!

Beautiful mommas!!!

We're giving Mommy to be a Nop Sandwich! hehe!!

Congrats to my beautiful sis in law! You're glowing so much during pregnancy! Motherhood is so powerful and I know you're going to be a great mom w/ great influence to this lil human being! There's just something so magical that happens when you look into your baby's eyes & hold him for the first time! I can't wait for you to experience that precious moment! Until then, I pray that you will have a smooth pregnancy journey & embrace every moment in this pregnancy b/c time just flies when you hit the third trimester! Love you!!!



I wanted to share a few maternity photos that i took of Trish & Soup at Founders hall/ Milton Hershey. Just an FYI i am not a professional photographer!!! That's why i felt really honored when they asked me to take their photos for them! I did my best to capture precious moments for them that will last forever! Pictures do tell a wonderful story! These moments were priceless and I'm so happy i was able to capture these shots for my brother & sis in law!! What a beautiful couple & i love that baby bump of Trish's!!!



All these pics were taken w/ my dSLR Nikon D60 & i did not photoshop any of these pictures. I used a lot of manual shooting & depended mostly on lighting! In the world of Photography & make up, lighting & angles are so important :-) we shot in the evening & the sun was just perfect that day! Enjoy the pics!


"The Love of a Family is life's greatest blessing!"

Follow me on Fb- Daisy Nop, make up artist, Instagram- daisy.nop_mua, & twitter- oopsydazie

Thanks so much for reading my blogs! oh the life w/ OopsieDaisy!
Much love to all <3

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Trish and Soup. Thank you for this blog. It's as if we didn't miss this event. They are so dear to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope i was descriptive enough!! i took so many pics wish i can share them all! it was such a fun time w/ everybody!!! wish you guys could have been there! glad i can share this blog w/ everyone! love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete