Sunday, August 30, 2015

My summer beauty fave~ TARTE eyeshadow palette

If you know me, I'm a big fan of Tarte Cosmetics! Why?... because overall I love this brand and their philosophy w/ providing a healthy eco-chic beauty that's great for my skin! I've become a "tartelette" for quite some time now!!! I get very excited telling people about products that i truly love & believe in! It takes me back to those late nights of watching QVC and remembering the moment I was introduced to this awesome line of cosmetics...and then i became hooked lol so thanks QVC!  :-p

Anyways, if I am wearing make up everyday or most of my days, I would like to wear make up that is healthy & protecting my skin at the same time! As a make up artist, I want to use healthy high performance products on my clients (not one full of bad chemicals) so that they can benefit from using a higher quality cosmetic that is affordable & makes them look and feel great! A few more reasons why i love Tarte is because their products are formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan & gluten. Also every time i wear Tarte it always lasts all day for me and that's always a big plus!

I am going to blog about one of my favorite eyeshadow palette that I've been wearing a lot this summer! It's called Rainforest after dark colored clay eye & cheek palette by TARTE
I love this palette b/c it comes w/ 6 beautiful eyeshadow colors in the plum hues & brown/ neutral hues: bare to explore (pink beige), make a mauve (plum mauve), plum away w/ me (dark plum), up to no gold (gold), tan-gled up in you (tan) & don't turn a-brown (dark brown); Cheeks - unleashed (nude rose blush); Highlighter- chamagne; Bronzer- Park Ave Princess

This palette was inspired by the deep orchid hues of the rainforest! They infused the palette w/ colored clay which naturally color corrects and helps control oils for longer wear. Indeed it does help w/ long lasting eyeshadow! These colored clay ingredients originate from the mountainous regions of Brazil. The Tarte team traveled far & beyond to find a next generation ingredients to help address skin & complexion concerns. Great job Tarte! I love how the colored clay works to not settle into the crease of my eyelids. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is very well pigmented! The colors are so rich & there's a beautiful amount of shimmers on the dark plum & dark brown colors that glistens when the sun hits your eyeshadow. I absolutely love the way the blush feels when i sweep it on the apple of my cheeks! It's very soft & subtle rose blush color that blends in great to give me a natural rosy"blush" look! I have to give "unleashed" blush a 10 star! The Highlighter in Champagne gives you that soft radiant look above your cheekbones! Just enough to make someone notice the highlights on your face! :-) The bronzer has always been one of my favorite especially that classic color Park ave Princess! It's the perfect bronzer that will contour your face w/o any harsh "bronzed" look! It always gives me the perfect sun kissed look! Here are some photos i took using this beautiful & sophisticated palette! Forever a "tartelette" <3

Full face of the Rainforest after dark colored clay eye & cheek palette

I used the Plum hues on my eyes: lids-make a muave, crease- plum away w/ me & brow bone- bare to explore ...don't you just love these names!!! so awesome!

cheeks- unleashed blush

loving that champagne & park ave princess great combo of highlighter & contour in this palette!


I pretty much used everything from Tarte on my look!
If you want to get my look from this palette, you can click on the link below to shop at Tarte! Happy shopping!

TARTE
http://tartecosmetics.com/raf/click/?i=8c0b4rgznm

I hope this Rainforest after dark review was helpful & gave you some insight on the eyes and cheek palette!

Follow me on Fb- Daisy Nop, Make up artist, Instagram- daisy.nop_mua or Twitter- oopsydazie

Much love to all,
OopsieDaisy



No comments:

Post a Comment