Saturday, July 18, 2015

Wow celebrating a decade of love!

3rd post in and I never introduced myself until now! I was just waiting for the 3 "dates" in rule whatever rule that may be! Anywho, My name is Daisy Nop, I have many roles in my life, first and foremost i'm a stay at home mommy...more like "stay at work" full time mommy~ proud wife & mother to my 3 beautiful munchkins, I'm also a daughter, a sister, a dreamer, a friend & a freelance Make-up Artist! I sacrificed my career & put it on hold b/c I've always dreamt about being a mother one day and now that dream became a reality w/ my 3 little angels God has blessed us with! So my priorities are raising my children & instilling a strong foundation w/ morals & values so they have the tools to become successful & be difference makers in this world! Careers come & go but Family is forever in my book of life! The arts always inspired me & growing up looking through fashion magazines -Make up was always an inspiration to me! In a nutshell, after graduating college i moved to LA to get my certification in Make up Artistry & that was the best decision i made because i love what i do! I love seeing the make-up trends, transformations, the innovations in cosmetics industry & other artists that inspire me to be a better Make-up Artist!

Soon i will be leaving to Portugal to celebrate my 10 year wedding anniversary w/ the love of my life, my best friend! I love that we can experience these adventures together & to be inspired by the beauty of the different cultures of the world. These opportunities are a blessing & I'm so grateful that God provides us the resources & the blessing of our marriage all these years! My hubby truly brings out the best in me & encourages me to be better and still loves me even at my worst! Words can't express my love for him! What a great way to start off my 3rd blog with reaching this milestone in my life & marriage! woot woot! Oh yeah! Our wedding anniversary was in April but we couldn't take a trip until now b/c of my daughter's school year! Speaking of my kids, i am crying a river when i was packing last night b/c this is our first trip overseas w/o my kids! We go everywhere w/ our kids & it will definitely feel weird to be "kid-less" LOL ahhhh too many thoughts & emotions are running through my head because i miss them w/ all my heart but i know they will be in great hands w/ my awesome big sis & Charles (my bro in law) who is graciously taking care of them for us this week!!! Also, my girls adore being w/ their big cousin, Charlize so much!!! I love you guys so much! Having a great family support system is truly a blessing!

So anyways i am blogging today b/c i don't know if i'm going to be able to post anything while i'm overseas! If i get some wi fi you'll see some posts on FB or instagram so follow me if you like @daisy.nop_mua or @daisynop (instagram) i will probably post as i go!

I am so proud of myself b/c this momma packed really light for this trip!!! ...trust me, i was surprised too!!! hehe!! since we are overseas i didn't want to account for too many things so packing light is a must! Organization is a must when i pack...
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=227250002
Some awesome facts & sales you happy bargain shoppers would probably want to know~ those Girlfriend jeans in the center, i only paid $10 & some change for them!!! Also, it was an added plus b/c I used my Gap rewards that is why i paid 10 but right now they are $15.99 - big sale at the Gap! Click on the link to shop if you're interested in the steal deal!!!

Since i knew we were going to travel I've been camera shopping for a new DSLR that does pics & video....So i been a Nikon gal for the longest time now & i feel like i'm cheating but i'm trying out this new beauty that i purchased a couple of days ago on QVC...

Canon Rebel SL1 18MP DSLR w/ 18-55mm & 75-300mm USM Lenses

I can't wait to use this baby & i hope that it won't disappoint me on this trip! It came just in time for our trip!

Also, I've been looking for a "white' camera b/c i'm obsessed w/ everything white! I've been wanting to upgrade my Dslr for the longest time bc i wanted something w/ HD video feature basically an all in one camera! So i tuned into QVC and this TSV (Today's Special Value) bundle on Canon came on, i watched the presentations & read the reviews on this Canon Rebel and decided to order this baby on QVC. I felt like it was an awesome deal b/c everything was included in this bundle: the Camera & the 2 lenses, the accessories ~bag, charger, strap, charger, self help dvd. If everything was purchased separately it would have added up to lots of money spent! I can't wait to try it out & capture the memories on our trip! I'm not a professional photographer but i'm a basic snap shot taker & love capturing every precious memory so i needed a camera that will do the Job! i will post some photos from the camera soon in my next blog post! If you are interested in checking out the Canon rebel bundle deal that i got on QVC just click on this link to shop: http://www.qvc.com/Canon-Rebel-SL1-18MP-DSLR-w-18-55mm-&-75-300mm-USM-Lenses-&-Accs..product.E227333.html?sc=E227333-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-31-_-E227333&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/e/33/e227333.001?$uslarge$

 
Well that's it for me, signing off w/ a goofy selfie!!! Boa noite (Goodnight) to all...i gotta learn some Portuguese!!! 

Much love to all ~ OopsieDaisy 




No comments:

Post a Comment