Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I just want to swing on this Chandelier!

We finally picked out lighting for our daughters bedroom and I'm so happy that we picked the antique white & pink chandelier from Lowes! We purchased it for a great price & on sale with a discount ($44.99), not too expensive or too cheap. All that matters is that it fits our budget and it looks so beautifully chic hanging in their bedroom! My girls are very girly girls and they love everything fairytale like & whimsical princess environment ...whats new hehe! So this lighting just adds that twinkle into their bedroom! I've always wanted to decorate my daughters room with a chandelier and so glad we were able to make that happen for our little angels <3<3<3 I love the traditional antique style of the chandelier. It gives a nice focal point to the bedroom. The material is nice and sturdy. It was very easy to put together. I had to hook all of the crystal pieces onto the chandelier and it didn't take me too long to do (about 10-15min). I had to purchase the 3 light bulbs (60w) separately. That goes on the very last step! I am so grateful that I had help from my family member who did all the handy work w/ hanging the lighting for me! I was just the assistant today! I am handy in most areas but not w/ the powertool yet! This momma got to learn that skill soon! Very thankful for family!
I love sharing my decor styles with everyone & have been enjoying the art of interior decorating in our new home! Everything is taking time and coming together in our home sweet home! I am hoping that I finish more home decor in each room soon in the near future! It's been so much fun being creative & decorating! What is your style? What kind of lighting would you choose?

 **If you're interested in this style of chandelier I've included a link below! Just click on link (Portfolio 3 light chandelier) and it will take you to the Lowes lighting website! Happy decorating!

Portfolio 3 light chandelier


Here are Pictures of our 3 light chandelier!! Enjoy!




I love how it hangs beautifully & omg so chic and elegant look for my little ladies! Love the white & pink color too!

much love to all,
Oopsydaisy

follow me on instagram - oopsydaisy20

No comments:

Post a Comment